The purchase records come from the submissions of bills and credit notes using Xero. To integrate it with your Small Builders account, do the following steps:
1. Make sure your portal is connected to your Xero account.
2. There are three(3) ways on how to access the page:
- On the right side of your portal, click on the Xero button on the Accounting Software Integration portion.
- Type in 'XERO - Purchases Register' on the search bar located on the upper right corner of your portal.
- From your navigation bar, go to Management > Integration > XERO > Purchases > Register.
2. Go to XERO to Small Builders tab.
3. Select from the Invoice Type options. Purchases are those expenses with positive amounts and Credit Notes are those with negative amounts.
4. Click View Record.
5. Tick the checkbox of the record you want to transfer to Small Builders then select the Project Name to choose where you want it to be saved.
6. Click Integrate.
7. Go to the Expense Report page and check if the record has been successfully integrated.