The timesheet that you are currently creating can be saved as template for future use. This helps you save time in filling out the fields with details.
To save it as template, do the following steps:
1. Go to the timesheet form. There are two (2) ways on how to access the timesheet form:
- From your project page, click Create on Timesheet tile.
- From your navigation bar, go to Construction Phase > Accounts > Timesheet. Or you may use the search bar on the upper right corner of you portal by typing in 'Timesheet'.
2. On the timesheet form, fill out the timesheet details manually by filling out the fields:
3. Toggle on the Save this table as a Template switch below.
4. A modal will appear, type in the Template Name and click Submit. Your template will be saved once you submit the timesheet.
The template created is now on the Timesheet Templates list and can be used again when creating a timesheet through Use Template button.
- To learn more on how to use a saved template to your timesheet, click here.