Users can upload the claims or invoices directly on the expense report by doing the following steps:
1. There are two (2) ways on how to access expense report:
- From your project page under dashboard or construction tab, click View on Expense Form tile.
- From your navigation bar, go to Management > Reports > Expense Report. Or you may search for ‘Expense Report’ on the search bar located in the upper right corner of the portal.
2. On the Expense Report page, click the Upload icon on the Claim/Invoice column.
Notes: You cannot upload invoices on expenses with Reconciled/Rejected status.
3. A pop-up will appear where you can upload the invoice of the expense. Choose how you want to upload your file.
Please take note of the following:
- Upload button – will let you choose a file from your desktop.
- Google Drive icon – will let you choose a file from your Google Drive.
- Dropbox icon – will let you choose a file from your Dropbox.
- OneDrive icon – will let you choose a file from your OneDrive.
- You can remove the uploaded file by clicking Remove File button.
- You can view the uploaded file before saving by clicking View uploaded file.
4. Click Save to save the uploaded file.
5. Once a file has been uploaded to the record, the Upload icon will turn into Download icon. Click the Download icon to view the uploaded file on another page and download it.