A Safety Inspection is a formalized and properly documented process of identifying hazards in the workplace and comes in all different forms depending on the environment being tested, but they generally compare results against acceptable standards to ensure that a given environment falls within acceptable safety limits. This form allows you to record the safety inspection done in the site.
To update your submission, do the following steps:
1. There are two (2) ways on how to access the page:
- From your project page, go to Risk Management tab > View on Safety Inspection tile.
- From your projects dashboard, go to the Reports button. Locate the Safety Inspection Report then click View Report. This can be found under All or Risk Management tab.
2. You will be redirected to Safety Inspection Report page where you can view all the submissions.
3. Click Update to apply changes to your submission.
4. You will be directed to the form where you can view your current data. Update the fields you want to modify.
5. Click Save. Your updated submission will now be called V2 if you updated the V1 of your submission.