Added workers must have signed the SWMS Form before being submitted.
To add a worker’s signature, do the following steps:
1. There are two(2) ways on how to access the SWMS Form:
- From your project page, go to Risk Management tab and click Create on the SWMS tile.
- From your navigation bar, go to Risk Management > SWMS > New SWMS> SWMS Form.
2. Once the SWMS Tasks and Inducted Workers are accomplished, click Next.
3. Click Workers Signature.
4. This section will show you the workers selected. Click View Signature on a worker to show a field where the worker can sign.
5. Sign in the field.
Note: You can clear the sign by clicking the Clear Signature below the Sign field.