A contract is a legal agreement which involves an exchange of goods or services
To submit an SA Lump Sum with Reference Date Contract, do the following steps:
1. There are two ways for accessing the page:
- From your project page, go to Pre-Construction > Create > SA Domestic Building Lump Sum > SA Lump Sum with Reference Date on SA Contracts tile.
- From your navigation bar, go to Pre-Construction > SA Contracts > SA Domestic Building Lump Sum > SA Lump Sum with Reference Date. Or type in ' SA Lump Sum with Reference Date' on the search bar located on the upper right corner of your portal.
2. You will be directed to the SA Lump Sum with Reference Date page.
Note: Project Name and Project Address fields are hidden if the form is accessed inside the project since it is already populated.
3. Fill out the fields.
4. For the Breakdown of the Estimated Cost Price, you can fill it out using the Copy from Quote or Copy from Quote Journey button. Data will be coming from the latest quotation created in your project.
5. Click Submit.