My Cost Centres library contains the list of your existing cost centres which are used mostly on your forms. You will have insight into project cost to complete, reports, and targets. It can be categorized into Payment Claim System and Cost Plus and General Payment Claim.
To update cost centre do the following steps:
1. From the navigation bar, go to Management > Control Panel > My Cost Centres. Or you may use the search bar located on the upper right corner of your portal.
2. Choose from the two options on what category you want to add new cost centre to.
3. From the library, click Update to the cost centre you want to modify.
4. The row will now be editable where you can edit directly. Input the new cost centre name.
5. Click Save to apply changes.
6. A success message will appear. Click OK to close.