A Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) is a document that outlines the high-risk construction work activities to be carried out at a workplace, the hazards that may arise from these activities, and the measures to put in place to control the risks.
1. To access the New SWMS History, do the following steps:
- From your project page, go to Risk Management > View on SWMS tile.
- From your navigation bar, go to Risk Management > SWMS > New SWMS > SWMS History. Or type in 'New SWMS' from the search bar located on the upper right corner of your portal.
2. You will be directed to the New SWMS History page.
3. Click SWMS Files button to display all documents that can be downloaded.
4. Click on the link to download the submission.