My Cost Centres library contains the list of your existing cost centres which are used mostly on your forms. You will have insight into project cost to complete, reports, and targets. It can be categorized into Payment Claim System and Cost Plus and General Payment Claim.
To add cost centre do the following steps:
1. From the navigation bar, go to Management > Control Panel > My Cost Centres. Or you may use the search bar located on the upper right corner of your portal.
2. Choose from the two options on what category you want to add new cost centre to.
3. Click Add Cost Centre.
4. A modal will be displayed where you can input details.
a. This is where you input the name of the cost centre that you want to add to your library.
b. Click Add if you wish to add another cost centre. It will display another row.
c. Click Delete if you want to row.
5. After filling out the form, click Save.
6. A success message will be displayed. You can now view the newly added cost centre on the library.