This page modifies users who can receive form submissions in their email.
To use the email management, do the following:
1. From your project dashboard, type Email Management in the search bar and click on the result.
2. You will be directed to the Email Management page. All of your contacts will be displayed on the table. Search the user that will receive form submissions.
3. Click Settings to show Email Settings modal which allows you to customize Subject of email, Email Sender, Sender Email and Add CC Users per form.
4. Click the tab of the phase to expand the forms under them and enter the contacts who will be notified for the submission of the form you selected.
5. Click on Enable/Disable button to manage the email sending function to the contact you entered.
6. Click on Enable All / Disable All to apply the customize settings to all forms.
7. You can also input multiple email to copy the same settings to them.
8. Click Save.