The sales records come from submissions of payment claims using Small Builders. To integrate it to your Xero account, follow these steps:
1. Make sure your portal is connected to your Xero account.
2. There are three (3) ways on how to access the page:
- On the right side of your portal, click on the Xero button on the Accounting Software Integration portion.
- Type in 'XERO - Sales Register' on the search bar located on the upper right corner of your portal.
- From your navigation bar, go to Management > Integration > XERO > Sales > Register.
3. Select from the Invoice Type options.
- Claimed – Invoices that have been Claimed but NOT assessed and registered yet. (Exception: PCS and CPPC claims without a scheduler would be automatically fall on to Assessed Invoices.)
Note: Retention Claims are displayed as the Total Claimed Amount (the total summation including the previous claims).
- Assessed – Invoices that have been Claimed and Assessed but NOT registered yet.
- Registered – Invoices that have been Claimed, Assessed and REGISTERED.
Note: Registered Invoices with multiple part payments registered would have an incremental suffix on its invoice number. For example, when I register 3 part payments on Claim No. 1, it would look like this:
4. Click View Record.
5. Tick the checkbox of the record/s you wish to integrate.
6. Select a corresponding Customer Name and Account Type for each selected record.
Note: Customer Name field is pre-populated with the Customer Name that you've inputted on your project.
6.a. You can change the Account Types of all selected records at once by clicking on the Account Type button on the upper right and selecting one Account Type.
For example, this is the result when I chose Interest Income as an Account Type while two records are selected:
6.b. You can remove each record's attachment by clicking on the (x) button after it.
6.c. You can also remove the attachments of all selected records at once by clicking the Remove Attachments button.
7. Once you’re done selecting, click Integrate.
- Customer Name and Account Type are required.
- Make sure you have ticked the first option. By default, your records will be integrated to XERO. Ticking the second option will only move your purchases to your History tab.
7. A summary will be displayed showing a table containing the record/s you’ve integrated. Click Open in XERO to view the record on your XERO account.
8. Go to Xero > Business > Invoices. Click Draft to view the integrated payment claim submission from Small Builders.
Note: If your integrated claim has attachment, it will display on your XERO account with the attachment icon.