Purchases made from MYOB are expenses in Small Builders. To integrate it to your Small Builders portal, do the following steps:
- From the navigation bar, click Management > Integration > MYOB > Purchases > Register > MYOB to Small Builders. If certain supplier names are highlighted in red, it means that the supplier does not exist on your Small Builders portal. You need to integrate that supplier first through Contacts > Suppliers.
- Search for the record you want to integrate then select which project you want it to be saved to. Please take note of the following:
a. A list of suggestions for the Project Name will be displayed depending on your input.
b. A list of suggestions for the Cost Centre will be displayed depending on the selected project.
c. When a purchase with an Open status is integrated, it will be reflected to the Expense Report as Unreconciled.
d. When a purchase with a Closed status is integrated, it will be reflected to the Expense Report as Paid.
3. Tick the checkbox of the record, then click Integrate.
4. To view the integrated record, go to History in the Purchases tab in your Small Builders portal.
5. You may also view the Expense Report for the integrated submissions.
Note: The integrated submissions will be displayed in your notifications and in your project tile in your projects dashboard.