Sales are submissions of Payment Claims in Small Builders. This can be integrated to MYOB by doing the following steps:
1. Go to MYOB > Sales > Register. Do the following steps correctly if certain customer’s name is highlighted in red:
This customer does not exist on your MYOB - it means that the customer from Small Builders has not been saved yet to MYOB.
Here’s how to add employees to the MYOB Cards List:
a. Click on Contacts found under the MYOB tab. (Find it here: Management > Integration > MYOB > Contacts > Employees)
b. Tick the checkbox of the customer you want to select, then click Integrate.
2. Transfer Sales from Small Builders to MYOB. To do this, go to Management > Integration > MYOB > Sales > Register. You will notice that the customer is no longer highlighted in red.
3. Select which records you want to view and click View Record. Registered Invoices are payment claims that are already recorded in the payment register. Unregistered Invoices are unrecorded payments.
4. After selecting type of records, tick the checkbox of payment you want to integrate, and then select MYOB Item/Account.
5. Click Integrate.
6. To check if you did the integration correctly, go to your MYOB. Go to Sales, and then select Sales Register. All integrated sales will be displayed and status will be identified as Open.