A hazard means any source of potential damage, harm or other adverse effect on the health or safety of any person during the course of work. This form is used to record the hazards identified and the action that must be taken in order to minimize the hazard.
To submit a hazards registry, do the following steps:
1. There are three options for accessing the hazards registry form:
- Project Page – Click Risk Management tab > Create on Hazards Registry tile.
- Search Bar – Type Hazards Registry then click on the result.
- Navigation Bar – Go to Risk Management > Hazards Registry.
2. Select a project name. Note that the Project Name field will only appear if you created it outside your project. Project Address will also be filled out once there is a selected project.
3. Fill out the fields.
4. Click Submit.