An incident is an unexpected and unpleasant event that had happened in the site that is likely to cause serious problems. Any incident that happened in the site must be recorded. This form is used to record an incident that has happened on the site and what has been done after the incident.
To submit an incident form, do the following steps:
1. There are three (3) ways to access the Incident Form:
- Project Page – Click Risk Management tab > Create on Incident Form tile.
- Search Bar – Type Incident Form then click the result.
- Navigation Bar – Go to Risk Management > Incident Form.
2. Select a project name. Note that the Project Name field will only appear if you created it outside your project. Project Address will also be filled out once there is a selected project.
3. Select the Type of Report you want to prepare. Note that the displayed fields will depend on your selected type of report.
4. Fill out the fields.
5. Sign the form below.
6. Click Submit.