To add a worker’s trade, do the following steps:
1. There are two ways on how to access the trades:
- From the search bar, type Induction Trade then click the result.
- From your navigation bar, go to Risk Management > WHS Induction > Trades.
2. The Worker’s Trade table will show the list of possible trades of a worker.
3. To add a new trade, click the Add Trade button.
4. Type the name of the trade and click the Add button to add another entry. Click Delete to remove the entry.
5. Click Submit. Note that default trades cannot be deleted.
To delete a worker’s trade, do the following steps:
1. From the table, just click the Delete button. Note that you cannot delete default values. Changes are automatically saved.