My Contacts page contains the list of all your contacts: employee, supplier, subcontractor, or customer regardless of its access privilege.
ACCESSING THE PAGE
There are two(2) ways on how to access the page:
1. From your navigation bar, go to Management > Control Panel > My Contacts.
2. Type in 'My Contacts' on the search bar located on the upper right corner of your portal.
There are two tabs under this page: Current Contacts, and Archived Contacts.
You can easily view your current contacts there. To get familiarized with the buttons on that page, refer to the Legend panel.
All of the current contacts are displayed on the table.
- Add Contact button (green) is intended for adding a contact.
- Update button (blue) is intended for modifying changes for the contact.
- Column Settings button (blue) is used to modify the displayed columns on your table.
- Archive button (red) is intended to move your contacts to Archived Contacts and temporarily remove them from your options.
Existing contacts can also be archived. Archiving contacts would remove the record from the existing contacts and will no longer appear on your dropdown options. Contacts here are technically not yet deleted, and could be restored.
- View button (blue) is intended for viewing of contact details.
- Delete button (red) is intended for permanent deletion of a contact.
- Restore button (green) is intended for restoring contact to current contacts.
Click here for more information on Archived Contacts.