With the use of Team Projects, it will be a lot easier for you to tag projects to the users with their corresponding access.
There are three options on assigning teams to your project:
A. PROJECT TEAMS PAGE
1. From your project dashboard, click the Add Member icon on your project.
2. On the displayed modal, go to Project Teams section.
3. Select team from the dropdown options.
4. Click Add Team.
5. Your selected team is now successfully tagged to the project you are currently on. You may click the Remove button if you want to delete their access to the project.
6. Click Update Team to see more options.
- In this page, you can change the members of the team or their user types; or
- If you want your team to be tagged to your other projects, just go to the Projects Involved field located at the bottom of the page.
B. MANAGE CONTACTS PAGE
1. From your project dashboard, click the Edit icon on the Manage Contacts panel.
2. Go to Teams section.
3. Click Update on the team that you want to be tagged in your projects.
4. Go to the Projects Involved section located at the bottom of the page.
a. To tag specific projects to your team, type in the project name in Choose Projects box and click on the suggestion. You can do this multiple times to add as many projects as you like.
b. To tag your team in all your existing projects, simply tick the All Projects checkbox.
Notes when All Projects checkbox is ticked:
- Choose Projects box is disabled.
- The team would be automatically tagged whenever a new project is created. (Unless you had removed the team on a specific project.)
5. Click Submit to apply changes.
C. TEAM PROJECTS PAGE
1. You can access the Team Projects page through any of the following:
- From your navigation bar, go to Management > User Access > Team Projects.
2. There are two ways on how you can assign the teams to your projects:
a. First, tick the All Projects checkbox so that the team will be assigned to all the ongoing projects.
b. Second, manually input the specific projects which you want your teams to be tagged. After doing so, click the Save Changes to save the teams that are assigned to the projects.