In Expense Report, you can easily update the expense records.
To update expenses, do the following steps:
1. There are two (2) ways on how to access expense report:
- From your project page under dashboard or construction tab, click View on Expense Form tile.
- Outside Project – From your navigation bar, go to Management > Reports > Expense Report. Or you may search for ‘Expense Report’ on the search bar located in the upper right corner of the portal.
2. On the Expense Report page, the table contains fields that are editable. Once edited, the updates are saved immediately.
This prompt appears on every update of the expense records located on the bottom right corner of the page:
3. To update the status of the expenses, tick the checkbox(es) on the left side of the expense records. You can also tick the checkbox on the header to select all the expense records. Record will be highlighted in YELLOW once selected.
4. There are buttons at the bottom of the page. All except the Export button can update the status of the expense/s.
- Delete button – will delete the expense.
- Unreconcile button – will remove the status of the expense and the highlight. This won’t update the Reconciled and Rejected expenses.
- Reconcile button – will set the status of the expense to “Reconciled”. This will highlight the expense/s in gray.
- Paid button – will set the status of the expense as “Paid”. This will highlight the expense/s in light green.
- Pay Later button – will set the status of the expense to “Pay Later”. This will highlight the expense/s in dark green.
- Reject button – will set the status of the expense as Rejected. This will highlight the expense/s in red.
- Expenses tagged as Reconciled or Rejected can only be deleted, not updated.
- If there’s no expense record selected, the said buttons will be disabled.
Note: When you update the status of the expense highlighted in PINK, it will change the color relevant to the status.
5. There will be a confirmation message. Click OK to proceed.