Subcontractor Notice are notification or warning sent to the customer involved in a project. The information recorded can be used for future reference.
To view submissions, do the following steps:
1. There are two (2) ways to access the Subcontractor Notice form:
- From your project page, go to Construction tab then click View on the Project Admin Notices.
- From your projects dashboard, click the Reports button. Locate the Project Admin Notice Report then click View Report. This can be found under All or Construction tab.
2. You will be redirected to Project Admin Report page where you can view all the submissions.
3. Click Update to apply changes to your submission.
4. You will be directed to the form where you can view your current data. Update the fields you want to modify.
5. Click Submit. Your updated submission will now be called V2 if you updated the V1 of your submission.