A Safety Inspection is a formalized and properly documented process of identifying hazards in the workplace and comes in all different forms depending on the environment being tested, but they generally compare results against acceptable standards to ensure that a given environment falls within acceptable safety limits. This form allows you to record the safety inspection done in the site.
To view submissions, do the following steps:
1. There are two (2) ways on how to access the page:
- From your project page, go to Risk Management tab > View on Safety Inspection tile.
- From your projects dashboard, go to the Reports button. Locate the Safety Inspection Report then click View Report. This can be found under All or Risk Management tab.
2. You will be redirected to Safety Inspection Report page where you can view all the submissions.
- Click View to see the details of the submission.
- Click Download button to download your submission template.
- Click Update if you want to apply changes to your submission. Note that when you update your submission, it will be saved as the next version.
- Click Delete to remove your submission from your report.