Users can add workers while making a SWMS Form by doing the following steps:
1. There are two(2) ways on how to access the SWMS Form:
- From your project page, go to Risk Management tab and click Create on the SWMS tile.
- From your navigation bar, go to Risk Management > SWMS > New SWMS> SWMS Form.
2. Click Inducted Workers then click Show More Workers.
3. Click the Add Worker button.
4. A pop-up window will appear, where you can add a worker. Fill out the details of the worker.
5. Click Add Worker to save changes.
6. The worker will automatically be selected in the SWMS Form once added.