Visitor Log-in is used to record the information of the person visiting the site. It is to ensure that no one could go in and out of the site unchecked or unnoticed. This form is used to record all the visitors that have been in the site.
To update a visitor login, do the following steps:
1. There are two(2) ways on how to access the page:
- From your project page, go to Risk Management tab > View on Visitor Log-in tile.
- From your projects dashboard, click the Reports button. Locate the Visitor's Log Report then click View Report. This can be found under All or Risk Management tab.
2. You will be redirected to Visitor Log Report page where you can view all the submissions.
3. Click Update to apply changes to your submission.
4. You will be directed to the form where you can view your current data. Update the fields you want to modify.
5. Click Save. Your updated submission will now be called V2 if you updated the V1 of your submission.