Email Management feature allows you to control what confirmation email you will receive every form submission. You can also update which emails will receive these confirmation email.
Here are the following items that this feature can do:
- Send confirmation email to specified users as a proof of form submission
- Allow multiple emails to receive the same form submission of a user through the Add CC Users function
- Enable or disable the confirmation email
- Redirect the confirmation email that you are receiving
- Modify the settings whether individually or as a whole through the Copy Settings function
1. ACCESSING EMAIL MANAGEMENT SETTINGS
1.1 To access the page, you may do either of the following:
1.1.1 From your navigation bar, click Management > Control Panel > Email Management.
1.1.2 From your projects dashboard, type in Email Management in the search bar and click on the result.
1.2 You will be redirected to the Email Management page. All of your contacts with access will be displayed on the table.
1.3 Search for the user who you want the email settings to be updated then click the Settings button.
Note: There are different settings per user.
1.4 On the Email Settings modal, click the tab you would like to update. This will display a list of forms under that tab.
2. UPDATE EMAIL CONTENT
2.1 On the Email Settings modal, make sure you have enabled the submissions in order for you to receive the email with the updated content.
Note: If the fields are blank, the default values will be the Small Builders settings.
- Subject of Email - is the subject of the confirmation email that will be received.
- Sender Name - is the name of the sender that is stated on the confirmation email that will be received.
- Sender Email
2.2 After updating the content of the email, click Save to apply changes. This can be found either at the top or bottom of the modal.
UPPER RIGHT CORNER OF THE MODAL
BOTTOM CENTER OF THE MODAL
3. ENABLE | DISABLE CONFIRMATION EMAILS
To do this, you can either:
3.1 ENABLE | DISABLE EMAIL SUBMISSIONS TO ALL FORMS
3.1.1 Click the Enable All | Disable All button.
- Enable All - this is the default settings. Every time the user submits a form, that user will receive a copy of the submission on his/her email.
- Disable All - No copy of the submission(s) will be sent to the email of the user.
3.1.2 Click the Save button to apply changes.
3.2 ENABLE | DISABLE EMAIL SUBMISSIONS TO SELECTED FORMS
3.2.1 To modify the settings of the specific form, click the tab to which the selected form belongs.
3.2.2 Click on Enable/Disable button under Submissions column to manage the email sending function to the email you entered.
- Enable - Every time the user submits a form, that user will receive a copy of the submission on his/her email.
- Disable - No copy of the submission(s) will be sent to the email of the user.
3.2.3 Click Save button.
4. UPDATE THE RECIPIENT OF THE CONFIRMATION EMAILS
4.1 Disable the forms which you want to modify. Either you click Disable All or Disable button under Submissions column.
4.2 On the Add CC Users field, enter the email of the recipient(s) where you want the confirmation email(s) to be redirected to.
Note: Multiple emails are allowed.
- Suggestions will appear when you type in the email. All these items are from your Contacts list.
- If you want it to be redirected to a NEW email that is not on your Contacts list, you may manually type it on the field then make sure to press TAB or ENTER on your keyboard.
4.3 Click Save button.
5. COPY EMAIL SETTINGS TO OTHER USERS
5.1 At the bottom of the modal, enter the email where you want the same settings of the user to be copied into.
Note: This feature is efficient if you want the same settings to be applied to all your users.
Suggestions will appear when you type in the email. All these items are from your Contacts list.
5.2 Click Save button.
5.3 To check if these settings were applied to the people you have entered, go to their Email Settings then check per tab. (if similar forms were enabled/disabled, if the same email were added to cc users, etc).