A Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) is a document that outlines the high-risk construction work activities to be carried out at a workplace, the hazards that may arise from these activities, and the measures to put in place to control the risks.
To submit a SWMS form, do the following steps:
1. From your navigation bar, go to Risk Management > SWMS > Old SWMS > SWMS Form. Or type in 'Old SWMS Form' on the search bar located on the upper right corner of your portal.
2. You will be directed to the Old SWMS form page. Select the Jobs / Tasks.
Note: Options displayed are based on your SWMS Templates library.
3. Select the Project Name that the SWMS is being made for. Project Address will be auto-populated by the address of the selected project.
Note: This form can be only accessed outside your projects.
4. Fill out all necessary fields.
5. Worker Name and Worker Company Name are populated based on your account details. Make sure you sign the signature.
6. Click Submit.