A Site Diary is where a competent site supervisor initially records any occurrences on site. It is used to save day-to-day site activities.
To submit a site diary, do the following steps:
1. There are two options for accessing the page:
- From your project page, go to Construction > Create on Site Diary tile.
- From your navigation bar, go to Construction Phase > Site Diary. Or you may type in 'Site Diary' on the search bar located on the upper right corner of your portal.
2. Select the Project Name. This field is required.
Note: Project name will be hidden if you created site diary inside your project. Project address will also be populated based on the selected project name.
3. Fill out the fields.
4. You can attach files using the Upload button.
- Upload from Computer
After clicking Upload from Computer, select the file you wish to upload.
Note: If you chose to upload from your computer, you can only upload one file per Upload button. If you wish to submit multiple files, you'll have to click the Add button on Actions column. After that, the multiple Upload buttons will appear for you to upload multiple files.
- Upload from Google Drive
After clicking Choose from Google Drive:
- Log in to your Google Drive account
- Select file/s you wish to upload
5. Click Submit. You can see all the submitted forms on the Site Diary Report.