A Site Diary is where a competent site supervisor initially records any occurrences on site. It is used to save day-to-day site activities.
1. To access the Site Diary Form, follow either of the following steps:
1a. From your Project Page, go to the Construction tab then click Create on the Site Diary tile.
1b. From the Navigation Menu, go to Construction Phase > Site Diary.
1c. Type in 'Site Diary' on the search bar located on the upper right corner of your portal.
1d. From Site Diary Report, click the Create New Site Diary button.
2. Fill out the required fields.
3. The Project Address is automatically populated based on the Project Name.
4. The Project Name is automatically populated inside the project.
5. Click on the tab you wish to add on your submission and fill out the fields.
6. On Workforce tab, you may check the Show all trades checkbox to display ALL of your trades.
6.1 Once you checked the Show all trades checkbox, it will always be checked and all trades will display by default.
6.2 You may uncheck the Show all trades checkbox if you wish to not display all trades.
6.3 You may delete trades by clicking the trash can icon.
6.4 Fill out the necessary fields. Note that the trade/s will only be saved in the submission template if you fill out the NUMBER OF MEN PERFORMING WORKS and/or WORKS PERFORMED field.
7. To attach files, just drag and drop the file(s) you wish to upload on the space provided.
7. Click Submit.