A Site Diary is where a competent site supervisor initially records any occurrences on site. It is used to save day-to-day site activities.
To update your site diary submission, do the following steps:
1. There are two(2) ways on how to access the page:
- From your project page, go to Construction > View on Site Diary tile.
- Type in "Site Diary Report" on search bar.
You'll be redirected to Site Diary Report
Click View Record button:
Click Update button:
2. You will be redirected to Site Diary Report page where you can view all the submissions. Click Update to apply changes to your submission.
3. You will be directed to the form where you can view your current data. Update the fields you want to modify.
4. Click Save. Your updated submission will be displayed on the table as another record.