To submit NSW Commercial Contract, do the following steps:
1. There are two ways for accessing the page:
- From your project page, go to Pre-Construction > Create > Commercial Contract from the NSW Contracts tile.
Note: There are 2 types o Commercial Contract: Commercial Contract- Lump Sum and Commercial Contract- Cost Plus.
- From your navigation bar, go to Pre-Construction Phase > NSW Contracts > Commercial Contract. Type it in on the search bar located on the upper right corner of your portal.
2. Select the type of Commercial Contract you want to submit.
3. You will be directed to the page of your chosen contract.
Note: Project Name and Project Address fields are hidden if the form is accessed inside the project since it is already populated.
4. Fill out the fields.
5. If you selected the Lump Sum contract, you can fill out the Contract Price using the Copy from Quote or Copy from Quote Journey buttons.
6. If you selected the Cost Plus contract, you can fill out the Estimated Contract Sum using the Copy from Quote or Copy from Quote Journey buttons.
7. Click Submit.