General Payment Claims are one-off claims that are used for projects or works that have definite charges. There are 2 ways to submit a General Payment claim.
1. Create a General Payment Claim Project then from the the project page, click on the Create button on the General Payment Claim tile.
2. From your navigation bar, go to Construction Phase > Payment Claims > General Payment Claim > General Payment Claim or type in 'General Payment Claim' on the search bar located at the upper right corner of your portal.
General Payment Claim inside the Project
1. Inside the Project, if you click the Create on the GPC tile, then you will see the following General Payment Claim Form.
2. Set up your Reference Date and Due Date for your claim then fill out the Works Claimed table.
3. You can also name your Payment Claims through the Payment Claim Number field.
4. Add the works that you want to claim under the Description of Work column and the works' cost under the Price column.
Note: To enable the Unit, Unit Cost, and Quantity columns click on the Column Settings button then tick the corresponding checkboxes. The last settings that you use is saved as your default settings for your next claims and projects.
5. Your Total Claimed Amount is automatically computed for you.
6. Hit Submit after completing the form.
7. Note: To have a more efficient General Payment Claim document that you can print or send instantly to your colleagues, add your Customer Details on the Project Page before creating Payment Claims. The data that you will input here will save you time generating your General Payment Claim template and Quotation form.
General Payment Claim outside the Project
1. If you select the General Payment Claim form by searching through the search bar, then you will see the old General Payment Claim template.
2. This is the same document that gets generated after you submit your Payment Claim so all you have to do is fill out the necessary fields and hit Submit.
3. There are name suggestions for the Customer Name field. Type a name and/or select from the options.
4. The Customer Address field gets automatically populated when you select a customer provided that you added an address for that customer through the Contacts on the Project Dashboard prior to creating the General Payment Claim.
5. The customer representative details populate the Customer Representative and Email Address fields if a representative is enabled for the customer. Otherwise, the customer details populate the fields.
6. All fields inside the red box are editable.
7. Your business info pre-populates the Business Name and Business Address fields inside the blue box.
8. The Sender field is editable.
9. Project Name is required when creating a General Payment Claim. The Project Address gets populated automatically when you add the Project Name.
10. The Reference and Due Dates are both updatable.
11. You can add your claims on the table below.
12. The Total Cost (Ex. GST) will be automatically computed based on the Unit Cost and Quantity that you will input.
13. Add more rows using the Add (+) button under the Action column.
14. The Claimed Amount (Exclusive of GST) is the sum of the amounts under the Total Cost (Ex. GST) column.
15. GST is 10% of the Claimed Amount (Exclusive of GST).
16. Total Amount Due (Inclusive of GST) is the sum of the Claimed Amount (Exclusive of GST) and the GST.
17. Do not forget to add your Bank Details to your Payment Claims. This will be used by your customers to pay you for your claims.
18. Hit Submit and you're done!