This tool helps you estimate your labour costs against your running labour costs for each employee.
To access the forecast tool, do the following steps:
1. There are two (2) ways on how to access it:
- From the project page, click View on the Forecast Tool.
- From your navigation bar, go to Management > Reports > Forecast Report > Forecast Report. Or type in 'Forecast Report' on the search bar located in the upper right corner of your portal.
2. Choose a project.
Note: This field is only visible outside projects.
3. Click Labour tab.
4. The default view is per employee. (To learn about View by Cost Centres, click here.)
5. The Cost Rate (Rate per hour) is populated with the employee's cost rate from the the current contacts page or from the dashboard contacts.
5. Click View Cost Centre Details of a specific employee.
All cost centres where the employee rendered his work hours will be displayed here.
6. Input your estimated total hours for each employee per cost centre on the Estimated Total Hours column. The Total for each employee is displayed on the main row while the general total is displayed on the Total row.
Clicking Estimated Total Hours will display the computation.
7. The Estimated Total Cost column displays the estimated costs for each employee per cost centre depending on the Estimated Total Hours and the (Cost Rate Rate per hour). The total per employee is displayed on the main row while the general total is displayed on the Total row. Clicking the Estimated Total Cost amounts will display the computation.
8. The Current Hours column displays the timesheet submissions per employee.
9. Click on Current Hours to display Current Hours Breakdown of the employee.
10. The Current Costs column displays the current costs of each employee per cost centre. The Total per employee is displayed on the main row while the general total is displayed on the Total row. Clicking the Current Cost amounts will display the computation.
11. The TOTAL row displays the sum of your Estimated Total Hours, Estimated Total Cost, Current Hours, and Current Cost.