You can manually update GST of your payment claim through the use of Payment Claim System inside your project. Here are the instructions to guide you:
1. From your project page, click Create on Payment Claim System tile.
2. You will then be redirected to the Payment Claim Dashboard. Click Create Payment Claim button or the Add Payment Claim tile.
3. You will then be sent to the Payment Claim Form. Input the respective amount or percentage for your current claim.
4. After inputting details on your claim, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click View Breakdown.
5. The Claimed Breakdown table will be displayed. You can edit the value of GST on item H.
- GST is automatically computed if your total claim results to a positive amount.
- If the total of your claim is a negative amount, by default, the GST is 0.
3. Click Submit.