- To access the Customer Notices Report, do any of the following:
1a. From your navigation bar, go to Management > Reports > Customer Notices Report.
1b. Type 'Customer Notices Report' in the search bar on the upper right corner of your portal
1c. From your PCS Dashboard, click the Variation Report button.
2. You will be redirected to Customer Notices Report.
3. To filter the notices displayed, use the Project Name and Notice Type filters.
Note: If you accessed the Customer Notice Report from inside the project, then the entries will be automatically filtered by the Project Name.
3a. If you filtered the notices by RFI notice, then this footer should appear:
3b. If you filtered the notices by Variation notice, then this footer should appear:
4. Click Email Reports to manage/set automated emails for this Report. To learn more about this feature, click here.
5. You may click the Download button to download the displayed table.
6. The Approval tab is where all submitted Variation to Contract Works and Request for Information Notices are displayed by default.
6a. You may edit the notice/s by clicking the Edit button.
6b. A pop-up will appear where you can edit the notice details. After editing the necessary details, click the Save button to apply the changes.
6c. If you wish to approve the notice/s, then click the Approve button.
6d. After clicking the Approved button, you should see this confirmation alert. Click the Thanks button to close the confirmation alert.
- Approving an RFI (Request for Information) Notice will automatically move the notice to the Approved tab.
- Approving a Variation to Contract Works Notice will automatically move the notice to the Approved tab and to the Variation Breakdown table on the Project Breakdown page.
6e. If you wish to reject the notice/s, then click the Not Approve button.
- Not approving an RFI (Request for Information) notice will automatically move the notice to the Not Approved tab.
- Not approving a Variation to Contract Work Notice will move the notice to the Not Approved tab and to the Claimed Variations table on the Project Breakdown page.
7. Approved tab - this is where all Approved RFI and Variation to Contract Works Notices are displayed.
You may download the approved notice/s by clicking the Download button.
8. Not Approved tab - this is where all the NOT Approved RFI and Variation to Contract Works Notices are displayed. Click on the Download button to download the notices.
9. When an RFI or Variation to Contract Works Notice is made, a new note will be automatically created. Clicking on the Notes icon in the Notes Column will open the note in a new tab.
9a. You should see a note about when the Notice has been made.
9b. Whenever an event (e.g. Updated, Approved, Not Approved) happens with the RFI or Variation to Contract Works , it will also reflect on the Note.
You can learn more about the Notes tool here.