Quotations are made to provide an estimated cost for a particular job or service. Thus, when a user has an estimate for the quotation already, he or she should be able to import it on the Quote Journey.
To import an excel in the Quote Tender, do the following steps:
1. There are two options for accessing the page:
- From your project page, go to Pre-construction tab > Create on Quote Journey tile.
- From your navigation bar, go to Pre-Construction Phase > Quote > Quote Journey.
2. You will be directed to the Quote Journey form. A banner will be displayed. This banner will display all the fields you need to fill out.
Note: Required fields should be filled out first before proceeding. Otherwise, the Next Step button will be disabled.
3. Click Next Step to proceed on filling out other fields. On the last tab, click Continue Tender to proceed to the other details of the quote.
4. A new ribbon with the set of details will be displayed for you to fill out. This is used when you want to input more details to your quotes.
5. On the last tab of the ribbon, there is a question about the take-off estimate, choose Yes. The Upload Estimating Take-off button will show.
6. Click the Upload Estimating Take-off button to import an excel file in the Quote Tender.
- You may indicate the total Quotation Price on the field provided after the Imported Excel Information.
7. Click Quote Tender to submit your quote. The quotation will redirect to its Submission summary where you may view the information that you have entered all through the process.