To access the Forecast Report, you may do the following:
1. On the Project Page, click View on the Forecast Tool tile. Inside the projects, the Forecast Report automatically displays.
2. Or search Forecast Report on the Search Bar.
3. Outside the project, you will need to select a project first from the Project Name dropdown and hit View Record to view the Forecast Report.
4. Click on the Revenue tab. Your Payment Claim Revenues reflect on the Payment Claim columns.
5. Current Revenue is calculated by adding up the Payment Claim Revenues per Cost Centre. Click on the amounts to see the calculations.
6. To allocate a Project Cost Centre to a Payment Claim Cost Centre, click on the dropdown menu under the Payment Claim Cost Centre column and select the Payment Claim Cost Centre you want to allocate it to.
Allocated Cost Centres automatically reflect on the Revenue table and move to the Allocated Cost Centres section.
Allocating cost centres helps in calculating your Net Profit by Cost Centres on the Project Financials tab.
7. To unallocate a cost centre, select Remove allocation from the dropdown menu of the Allocated Cost Centre.
8. Payment Claim Cost Centres that are added as Project Cost Centres are automatically allocated.