- Go to Quickbooks Integration page. There are three (3) ways on how to access the page:
- On the right side of your portal, click Connect to Quickbooks button under the Accounting Software Integration panel.
- Type in 'Quickbooks' on the search bar located on the upper right corner of your portal.
- From your navigation bar, go to Management > Integration > Quickbooks.
2. On the Quickbooks Integration page, click Connect to Quickbooks.
3. Sign in with your Quickbooks account.
4. Click Connect to authorize Intuit to securely share your Quickbooks data to Small Builders.
Upon successful connection, your status would turn into Connected. Your Quickbooks' organisation name would also be displayed. You can now integrate your Small Builders data into your Quickbooks account.
5. To disconnect your account, simply click the Disconnect button.
Upon successful disconnection, your status would turn back into Not Connected.