The Expenses tab of the Forecast Report helps you keep track of and estimate for your expenses.
1. There are three (3) ways to access the Forecast Report:
a. From the Project Page, click View on the Forecast Tool tile.
b. From the Project Dashboard, click Reports - Calendar View and then select Forecast Report.
c. From the navigation menu, go to Management > Reports > Forecast Report > Forecast Report or just type in 'Forecast Report' on the search bar located on the upper right corner of your portal.
2. Select a project from the dropdown menu and then click View Record.
Note: This field is only visible outside projects. Inside the project, the Project Name is pre-populated.
3. Click the Expenses tab. All your expense submissions reflect here.
4. To view your Suppliers and Subcontractors for each Cost Centre, click View Suppliers/Subcontractors on the row.
5. To input Contract Price for your suppliers and subcontractors, type the Contract Price amount on the Subcontractor Contract Price fields for existing suppliers and subcontractors on the table.
6. To add new Suppliers or Subcontractors, do either of the following:
a. Click on the Add (+) button beside the supplier/subcontractor names and select a Supplier/Subcontractor Name on the modal. Input the Contract Price manually on the Subcontractor Contract Price field.
b. Create a Quick Purchase Order. The Business Name is the Supplier/Subcontractor Name. The Total amount reflects as the Subcontractor Contract Price field.
NOTE: If you create a Quick Purchase Order using the button below the table, then you need to click on Move to move your Supplier/Subcontractor to the appropriate Cost Centre.
7. To view the Current Costs breakdown, simply click on the Current Cost Amounts.
8. The Amount Paid column displays the payments you made to date for your Suppliers/Subcontractors under a particular Cost Centre.
9. To estimate for your expenses either weekly, fortnightly, or monthly against your running expenses, click on the Enable Advanced Forecasting button above the table.
10. Select a Start and an End Date and input your Estimated Subcontractor Contract Price or Expenses on the Subcontractor Contract Price fields for the period selected.
11. Your Current Costs or Running Expenses is filtered automatically for the period selected and are displayed against your estimates.
12. To add new Cost Centres, click on any of the Add (+) buttons on the left of the Cost Centre Names or click on the Add Cost Centre button below the table and then on the modal, select the Cost Centre that you want to add.