The Project Cost Centres tab allows you to manage and control the cost centres that you can use on your Expense, Timesheet and Project Overheads submissions.
1. There are three (3) ways to access the Forecast Report:
a. From the Project Page, click View on the Forecast Tool tile.
b. From the Project Dashboard, click Reports - Calendar View and then select Forecast Report.
c. From the navigation menu, go to Management > Reports > Forecast Report > Forecast Report or just type in 'Forecast Report' on the search bar located on the upper right corner of your portal.
2. Select a project from the dropdown menu and then click View Record.Note: This field is only visible outside projects. Inside the project, the Project Name is pre-populated.
3. Click on the Project Cost Centres tab.
4. Project Cost Centres (or the cost centres that are on the Expense, Timesheet, and Overhead Cost Centres table) are the cost centres that you can use in recording your expenses and overheads, and submitting timesheets.
To remove cost centre(s) that you do not need for the project, just tick the checkboxes on the left then click the Move to Non-Used Cost Centres button. The Cost Centres that you remove will be displayed on the Non-Used Cost Centres table.
5. To restore the cost centre(s) that you remove, just tick the checkboxes on the left then click the Move to Expense, Timesheet, and Overhead Cost Centres button.
NOTE: Moving the Payment Claim Cost Centres to the Expense, Timesheet, and Overhead Cost Centres table will move all of them.
6. To permanently remove the cost centres from your project, tick the checkboxes on the left then click the Permanently Delete button.
7. You can update the Cost Centre Names by typing directly on the Cost Centre fields.
8. To add new Cost Centres, click the Add Cost Centre button and then type in the name of the new cost centre that you want to add.