Incident Report displays all your submissions from incident form. This comprises all record of the injuries, illnesses, and notifiable incident.
❝Having a register that all workers can access will help them raise any safety issues they have. It can also help you develop new safe work procedures.❞ - SafeWork NSW
To download these reports, do the following steps:
1. From your project page, go to Risk Management tab then click View on Incident Form tile.
2. You will be redirected to the list view of the reports page for the specific project.
3. You may use the given filters to sort out the record you want to view or download. After selecting the filter, click View Reports to apply it on your records.
3.1 Prepared Report
This will filter out your records depending on the report you have prepared. It includes the following:
- First Aid Report
- Incident Report
- Non-Compliance Report
3.2 Notifiable Incident Type
This is only applicable when you select Incident Report on the Prepared Report filter. It includes the following:
- Death of a person
- Serious injury or illness
- Dangerous incident or near miss
3.3 Date Filters
This is to filter out the records by its Date Submitted.
4. You may click on the following Action buttons:
- Click Download button to download your submission template.
- Click Update if you want to apply changes to your submission. Note that when you update your submission, it will be saved as the next version.
- Click Delete to remove your submission to your report.
5. Click Export to Excel to download all the displayed results on your page. The content of your downloaded file depends on the shown entries. By default, it only shows the first 10 entries.
5.1 If you want to download all submissions, select All on the options then click Export to Excel.
5.2 On your spreadsheet file, all questions on the form will be shown for you to have a complete information of the incident. You may opt to customise the columns on the spreadsheet app itself.