You can save your contacts on Small Builders to your Quickbooks account.
In your Small Builders portal, your Contacts are classified into three: Customers, Suppliers, and Employees. For now, only Customers and Suppliers are available for Quickbooks Integration.
To save these to your Quickbooks account, do the following steps:
1. Make sure your portal is connected to your Quickbooks account.
2. Under Contacts, choose the type of contact you want to save to your Quickbooks account – Customers or Suppliers.
3. Go to Small Builders to Quickbooks tab. What will be displayed are the contacts that exist in your Small Builders account but do not exist in your Quickbooks account.
4. Tick the checkbox of the contact you want to save.
5. Click Integrate.
Note: Reconciled Contacts are your contacts from Small Builders that have been successfully integrated to your Quickbooks account.
6. Check if the contact was saved on to your Quickbooks account.
- If you have integrated a Customer, go to Quickbooks > Sales > Customers.
- If you have integrated a Supplier, go to Quickbooks > Expenses > Suppliers.