- On your dashboard, go to your project by clicking View Project.
2. Inside your project, go to Pre-Construction tab.
3. Under the Pre-Construction tab, find the NSW Contracts Tile and click Create.
4. Under Create, choose Subcontractor Agreement.
5. Under Subcontractor Agreement, click Quick Purchase Order.
6. You can now start creating your Quick Purchase Order.
This option is for users who prefer having a Quick Purchase Order tile on their project's default tab.
7. Inside your project, go to the Dashboard tab (default).
8. Under the Dashboard tab, click Customize Project Page.
You can see that the list contains CEO Report, Site Diary, Payment Claim, Expense Form, and Timesheet.
The forms stated above are your current tiles inside your Dashboard tab plus Forecast Report.
Notice that Payment Claim, Expense Form, and Timesheet are the only editable ones. This means that you can replace any of these tiles.
9. Choose among Payment Claim, Expense Form, and Timesheet which one you want to replace with Quick Purchase Order tile.
Clear its field and type in "Quick Purchase Order" - select the suggestion.
10. Once done, click Save.
11. You now have a Quick Purchase Order tile under your Dashboard tab. To submit, just click Create.
12. Click Save after completing the details.