A. ACCESSING THE SUBCONTRACTOR AND SUPPLIER MANAGEMENT PAGE
1. You can access the Subcontractor and Supplier Management page by doing the following:
a. From your navigation bar - go to Management > Subcontractor Management > Subcontractor and Supplier Management.
b. Search bar - search for ‘Subcontractor and Supplier Management’ on the search bar located in the upper right corner of the portal.
2. By default, all suppliers and subcontractors in your contacts are displayed on this page. You may use the Business Name filter to view specific records.
B. ADDING SUPPLIER/SUBCONTRACTOR
To add a supplier/subcontractor do the following:
1. Click Add Subcontractor/Supplier button.
2. A prompt will appear. Fill out all the necessary fields.
3. Click Save.
4. You may view the saved details of supplier/subcontractor by clicking the View buttons:
5. You may hide the details of supplier/subcontractor by clicking the Hide buttons:
C. UPDATING SUPPLIERS/SUBCONTRACTOR INFORMATION
To update the information of your supplier/subcontractor, do the following:
1. Click the Update button.
2. Update the necessary details.
3. Click Save to apply changes.
D. ARCHIVING SUPPLIERS/SUBCONTRACTOR
To archive a supplier/subcontractor, do the following:
1. Click the Archive button:
2. A confirmation prompt will appear. Click Ok to confirm.
E. EMAIL SETTINGS
You may send automated Request For Information Emails to your supplier/subcontractor with expired and/or missing license/s and insurance/s so they can update it themselves. You can do so by doing the following:
1. Click the Email Settings button.
2. This prompt will appear:
3. Select when you wish to send the RFI email: Every week or Every month.
NOTE: You can turn off the automated emails by removing your choice.
4. Select what time you wish to send the RFI email.
5. Select which users you want to send a copy of the emails to.
6. Suppliers and subcontractors without business email addresses will not receive an RFI email. Click the Show Subcontractors without Business Email Address button to view the suppliers/subcontractors without email addresses.
6.1 You may input the supplier/subcontractor’s email address on Business Email Address column.
6.2 You may hide the supplier/subcontractors without email addresses by clicking Hide Subcontractors without Business Email Address button.
7. Click the Save button to save the email settings.
7.1 Clicking the Save button will send automated RFI emails to the suppliers/subcontractors with expired and/or missing licenses and insurances information.
8. This is a sample of the email that your suppliers/subcontractors will receive:
8.1 If they click on the Please click here to update your License Details/Insurance Details link below, then they will be redirected to this page:
This page will allow suppliers/subcontractors to provide the missing and/or expired information about their license/s and/or insurance/s.
Please note that the link provided in the email only works once. Suppliers/subcontractors can update their information only once.
8.2 Clicking the Save button will update the supplier/subcontractor’s information. The changes will reflect on the Subcontractor and Supplier Management page.