1. On your Forecast tool, go to Project Financials tab then select Project Cost Centres - Actual Profit.
2. Your financials are now sorted by project cost centres. Proceed to Actual Cost > Expenses column. By default, ALL your submitted expenses are displayed.
3. Click the arrow beside the Expenses header. Select Amount Paid to show what has been paid to each allocation.
4. Page will be refreshed and the amount displayed will now show your submitted expenses that are marked as Paid and Reconciled on your Expense Report. Click on the amount to display the breakdown.
5. You can always switch your expenses view by selecting on the options.