The Budget Upload feature allows you to upload an Excel sheet to your Forecast page. This will save time and effort in trying to input bulk compilation of data.
Read on to learn more!
1. Go to Forecast Tool page. You can do this by any of the following options:
- From your project page, click View on the Forecast Tool tile.
- Search Forecast Report on the search bar.
- From your navigation bar, go to Management > Reports > Forecast Report > Forecast Report. Upon loading, select a project then click View Record.
2. Proceed to Project Financials tab.
3. Change the view of the table by selecting Project Cost Centres - Contracted Profit.
Note: This is the only view where the Budget Upload is available.
4. On the upper right corner of the tab, click Budget Upload. A modal will be displayed.
5. Before you upload, make sure you abide by the rules:
- File must be in .xls or .xlxs format
- There should only be two columns on your sheet: Cost Centres (1st column) and Budget (2nd column)
You may click on the Download Sample Template button to view the format.
6. Click Choose File and upload the Excel sheet that you want to upload.
7. The filename of your Excel sheet will be displayed upon choosing file to upload. Click Save to apply changes.
8. A confirmation message will appear and will notify you that your current data will be replaced. Click OK to confirm.
9. Your Project Cost Centres - Contracted Profit and Project Cost Centres - Actual Profit table will now display the updated data.