This tool helps you forecast when and what the estimated amount you pay your contractors and receive from your client.
To access the forecast tool, do the following steps:
1. There are three(3) ways on how to access the form:
- From the project page, click View on the Forecast Tool.
- From your projects dashboard, go to Reports > All/Management tab. Click View Report.
- From your navigation bar, go to Management > Reports > Forecast Report > Forecast Report. Or type in 'Forecast Report' on the search bar located in the upper right corner of your portal.
2. Choose a project.
Note: This field is only visible outside projects.
3. Click Expenses tab.
DIVE IN TO LEARN MORE ABOUT HOW IT WORKS!
1. COST CENTRE
By default, all the cost centres from your Project Breakdown will appear here. Expenses submitted with a different cost centre from your Project Breakdown's cost centres also reflect here.
- Click the View Cost Centre Details button to view your Suppliers and/or Subcontractors under each Cost Centre.
- For each Cost Centre, your Subcontractors’ Contract Prices and your Cost Centre’s Gross Profit are displayed.
- Add new Cost Centres directly from the table using the Add (+) button beside each cost centre name.
2. SUPPLIER OR SUBCONTRACTOR NAME
These are the expenses that is referenced to the suppliers/subcontractors under the cost centre selected.
3. CONTRACT PRICE
Contract Price is the price that you input per Cost Centre in the Project Breakdown.
3.1 SUBCONTRACTOR CONTRACT PRICE
This is the amount that you and your subcontractor/s have agreed on for his/their services.
To do this, you need to go to the Purchase Order and Subcontractor Agreement tab below the table. Click the View button and then the Quick Purchase Order button.
This column displays your running costs for each of your Subcontractors and/or Suppliers which is totaled per Cost Centre. This is populated by your expense submissions through the Expense Form/Report.
Select a Start Date and End Date then start estimating for your Subcontractors’ Contract Price. The running costs of each of your Subcontractors and/or Suppliers during the period you set in the date filters are displayed side by side with your estimates. Compare and plan!