1. To access the Forecast Report on the Project Page, click View on the Forecast Tool tile.
2. You can also search for Forecast Report on the Search Bar.
3. Inside the projects, the Forecast Report automatically displays.
4. Outside the project, you will need to select a project first from the Project Name dropdown and hit View Record to view the Forecast Report.
5. The Financial Graph on the Forecast Report displays the Revenue, Costs, and Net Profit of the selected project monthly throughout the duration of the project.
6. The Costs is the sum of Expenses, Labour Costs, and Project Overheads, if applicable.
7. Hover over the graph to see your numbers on a particular month.
8. To download the graph, click on the menu icon and select an image format. The graph will automatically get downloaded to your PC/Device.