A hazard means any source of potential damage, harm or other adverse effect on the health or safety of any person during the course of work. This form is used to record the hazards identified and the action that must be taken in order to minimize the hazard.
To update your submission, do the following steps:
1. There are two (2) ways on how to access the page:
- Project Page – Click Risk Management tab > View on Hazards Registry form tile.
- Projects Dashboard – Click the Reports button. Locate the Hazards Registry Report then click View Report. This can be found under All or Risk Management tab.
2. You will be redirected to Hazards Registry Report page where you can view all the submissions.
3. Click Update to apply changes to your submission.
4. You will be directed to the form where you can view your current data.
5. Update the fields you want to modify.
6. Click Save. Your updated submission will now be called V2 if you updated the V1 of your submission.