An incident is an unexpected and unpleasant event that had happened in the site that is likely to cause serious problems. Any incident that happened in the site must be recorded. This form is used to record an incident that has happened on the site and what has been done after the incident.
To update your submission, do the following steps:
1. There are two (2) ways on how to access the page:
- Project Page – Click Risk Management tab > View on Incident Form tile.
- Projects Dashboard – Click the Reports button. Locate the Incident Report then click View Report. This can be found under All or Risk Management tab.
2. You will be redirected to the Incident Report page where you can view your submissions.
3. Click Update to apply changes to your submission.
4. You will be directed to the form where you can view your current data.
5. Update the fields you want to modify.
6. Click Save.
7. Your updated submission will now be called V2 if you updated the V1 of your submission.