A workplace induction is a process that ensures new workers receive accurate and consistent information on how to perform work tasks safely. An induction should always be performed before workers or contractors perform any work tasks in your workplace. This form is used to record the information of workers that have undergone WHS Induction.
To update an induction form, do the following steps:
1. There are two (2) ways on how to access the page:
- Project Page – Click Risk Management tab > View on WHS Induction tile.
- Projects Dashboard – Click the Reports button. Locate the Induction Report then click View Report. This can be found under Risk Management tab.
2. You will be redirected to Induction Report page where you can view all the submissions.
3. Click Update to apply changes to your submission.
4. You will be directed to the form where you can view your current data.
5. Update the fields you want to modify.
6. Click Save.
7. Your updated submission will now be called V2 if you updated the V1 of your submission.