Customer Notice are notification or warning sent to the customer involved in a project. The information recorded can be used for future reference. Also, companies may use this form to automate the variations they wish for the Payment Claim System Forms.
To view submissions, do the following steps:
- There are two (2) ways to access the Customer Notice report:
- From your project page, go to Construction tab then click View on the Project Admin Notices.
- From your projects dashboard, click the Reports button. Locate the Project Admin Notice Report then click View Report. This can be found under All or Construction tab.
2. You will be redirected to Project Admin Report page where you can view all the submissions. You may use the search bar if you want to view a specific submission.
- Click Documents button to attach documents on the submission as well as to view the attached documents and templates.
- Click Update if you want to apply changes to your submission. Note that when you update your submission, it will be saved as the next version.
- Click Delete to remove your submission to your report.
- Click Notes to add notes to your submission.