Quotation is a formal statement setting out the estimated cost for a particular job or service. Quote Journey is the newer version of the Quote Form and can be accessed inside and outside the project.
To view the quote journey submissions, do the following steps:
1. There are two(2) ways on how to access the page:
- From your project page, go to Pre-construction tab > View on Quote Journey form tile.
- From your navigation bar, go to Pre-Construction Phase > Quote > Quote History > Current Quotations. Or type in 'Quote History' on the search bar located on the upper right corner of your portal.
2. You will be directed to Quote History page where you can view all the submissions.
3. Tick the box on the left of the record you want to update the status from.
4. Click Win to accept the quote. Click No Win to reject quote.
5. Click OK to confirm.
Note: Win records are highlighted on GREEN while No Win records are highlighted on RED.